Cyber Monday is an online shopping event that falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving. It is the Monday that follows the Black Friday. Cyber Monday is said to be the biggest online shopping event of the year.
Last year, it hit a record $6.59 billion in online sales. Cyber Monday is considered a major shopping day for retailers online.
Customers shop from their workplaces, and homes in pursuit of the best deals. These deals advertised by prospective buyers last for this day.
Amazon Prime Day is a period when members of Amazon Prime get to enjoy substantial price reductions and lightning deals. It is a global shopping event in which Prime Members are allowed to shop thousands of deals.
On Amazon Prime Day new deals are emerging as often as every five minutes.
Amazon Prime Day was launched on July 15, 2015, to celebrate its 20th birthday. Amazon’s website crashed mere minutes into launching Prime Day 2018.
Black Friday is an event which heralds the beginning of the Christmas shopping period where there is an opportunity to buy presents at lower prices. It is the day after the U.S Thanksgiving Celebration. Black Friday this year 2019 falls on Friday, November 29, and the range of toys, tech, clothes, appliances that are discounted during the sales weekend makes the idea of buying worth it.
Black Friday last year was notable for allowing massive discounts on gadgets such as televisions, laptops, and game consoles. Black Friday is also considered to be a one-day event no longer.
• Free two-day shipping: Most of Amazon’s goods which are physical will be delivered to your desired delivery point in a space of two days, provided that you stay in any neighboring states in the US.
There is no minute order, so whatever you purchase, the item would be delivered in 48 hours. If you’re not in a haste to receive your item(s), you can forgo the 48-hours delivery for future purchases.
• Delivery for two free hours: The 2-hour delivery option attached to grocery items and food enables the Amazon Prime member to enjoy value for service within a short period. Although this feature is running in specific cities.
• Unlimited photo storage: Amazon Prime offers subscribers unlimited cloud storage for their photos.
This implies that you can upload pictures from your phones and tablets to the Amazon Drive app. You are rewarded with 5GB of storage for your videos, photos, and documents.
• A free e-book every month: As part of the Kindle First program, Amazon Prime members are allowed to pick a free e-book each month.
• Delivery to restaurants: Amazon currently test-runs the restaurant delivery option with other deliveries. It is offered in 20 cities worldwide and 30 cities in the US. Amazon Prime members get the free delivery option within two hours of making your order.
• Video Streaming: Apart from Amazon Prime Video which has original content, there is access to tons of Amazon TV shows, movies. It is as well accessible on majority of streaming boxes and mobile devices.
Offline viewing is a feature that enables you to download movies and shows to your device or phone for viewing at a future time.
• Music Streaming: Amazon also has its music streaming service called Amazon Prime Music. This offers unlimited access to ad-free tons of songs and playlists.
The song library which is loaded with more than two million tracks available on this platform gives you a wide variety of songs to choose from.. You can decide to download songs and listen to them offline.
This is a great feature that the Amazon Prime membership offers.
Members of Amazon Prime would be able to access device deals from Amazon starting from 9 p.m. November 17th and this would last through November 21st at 9 p.m. provided they use Alexa while shopping.
Amazon Prime members would be able to place orders 30 minutes earlier before general sales begin.
Black Friday is one of the most prominent single sales period yearly for retailers in the US. E-Commerce reports suggest that up to 240 percent increase in revenue is made on Black Friday. 30 percent of retail sales annually occur between Black Friday and Christmas.
This contributes to the economy in a great way. Black Friday is referred to as the best day to get discounts online for computers, gadgets, and appliances.
Black Friday Deals Week runs for eight straight days, with new deals updated every five minutes. Customers would have access to over 20 deals of the day; this starts at midnight on Thanksgiving.
The Black Friday season can be likened with the Olympics. Different shopping events are holding on each shopping season.
Black Friday and Thanksgiving are considered better for electronic appliances majorly. The glamour and recognition that these events pull could be mouth-watering when you consider the benefits that come with them.
If you’ve been turning a blind eye to any of these deals, perhaps it is high time you started considering the prospects of getting amazing deals and placing promising orders this holiday.
People appreciate these shopping events as a result of the importance attached to discount and offers on those days.
The excitements and benefits derived by participants from these deals every year remains fantastic and remarkable.
When will be Thanksgiving day in 2019?
The auspicious thanksgiving day in 2019 will be on Thursday 28 November.
When will be Black Friday in 2019?
In 2019, Black Friday will be on 29 November. It marks the start of shopping and festival season.
When will be the Cyber Monday in 2019?
This year 2019, Cyber Monday will be on Monday December 2.
Last update on 2019-02-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API